New World Order Round Table
|The Ten Kingdoms of the New World Government
Kingdom 1: Canada,Mexico and the United States of America
Kingdom 2: European Union – Western Europe
Kingdom 3: Japan
Kingdom 4: Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Israel and Pacific Islands
Kingdom 5: Eastern Europe
Kingdom 6: Latin America, Central and South America
Kingdom 7: North Africa and the Middle East
Kingdom 8: Central Africa
Kingdom 9: South and Southeast Asia
Kingdom 10: Central Asia
The following information is not meant to be exhaustive but simply illustrates the level and pace at which the New World Order is currently being constructed and promoted.
Meetings promoting the NWO agenda
- The Millennium Summit of Religious Leaders
- United Nations Millennium Summit
- The State of the World Forum
- Meeting dubbed a ‘Meeting of the World’s Parliament’ because all the world’s leaders were present. It brought together political, economic and religious elements and culmination of the preceding meetings. It was hosted in Rome by the Pope.
- Davos World Economic Forum
- G8 meetings
- G20 meetings
- Bohemian Grove
- and many more …
Components of the New World Order
- Global Unity
- Economic (globalization)
- Political & Legal Enforcement (law, police state, war)
Organisations promoting the NWO agenda
- The United Nations
- United Nations lobbying groups
- Vatican. Its headquarters are in Vatican City, Rome.
- UNESCO (the most powerful agency of the United Nations). Its headquarters are in Paris, France.
- Green Cross International
- Lucis Trust (used to be called Lucifer Publishing Company)
- World Goodwill (formed by Lucis Trust)
- Various media groups
- Governments of the world
- Bohemian Club
- Council on Foreign Relations
- The Bilderberg Group
- Club of Rome
- Royal Institute of International Affairs
- The Trilateral Commission
- and many more …
Organisations promoting a One World Religion
- Vatican Pontifical Council for Religious Dialogue
- World Council of Churches
- Various Ecumenical Interfaith networks
- World Evangelical Alliance
- Alliance of Civilizations
- The World Spirit Forum (WSF)
- The World Wisdom Council
- Church of Scientology
- United Religions Initiative
- Temple of Understanding
- Pathways to Peace
- Festival of Goodwill (New Age, Neo-Paganism)
- Festival of Easter (Nominally Christian)
- Festival of Wesak (Buddhist – celebrates the birth of the Buddha)
- Coexist Foundation
- and many more …
- The Fifth World Spirit Forum (WSF)
- Focus the Nation – Global Warming Solutions for America
- The First Conference on Political Economy of International Organizations
- The World Congress of Biosphere Reserves
- Munich Conference on Security
- World Economic Forum
- Annual Single Currency Global Conference
- Earth Day
- Global Democracy – A Global Assessment
- International Day of Peace Vigil
- The Inter Parliamentary Union (oldest organisation for Parliaments of the world) IPU.
- Planetary Goodwill Congress
- Planetary Human Resource and Disarmament Congress
- Planetary Environment Resource and Space Congress
- and many more …
- Eastern Mysticism
- One World System
- Global Peace & Unity
- World Peace
- Interfaith declaration: No single religion may claim to be an exclusive pathway to god.
- Earth Charter document (pivotal document for the new world order); has to do with the environment; globalist sermon on the mount; the Magna Carta of the NWO.
- Global Warming
- Agreed Proselytising boundaries
- Global Citizenship (passports)
- World Citizens
- Global Democracy
- World Parliament System
Revelation 13 (King James Version)
The Beast of Revelation 13
1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
This passage describes an end-times global political system that will use its economic and military power to enforce a type of religious worship (of the Beast). Ultimately it’s all about religion but it manifests through economic and political process.